So I won’t bore ya with regurgitating specs and all. Instead, I’ll showcase a couple photos.
Ecig Workshop Mosaic Twig
Craftsmanship at its best. Look at the sharp, clean cuts inside!
Topped with a Lil Mama tank and Trippy Tip.
Topped with a Lava Tank.
Can you make out the door on the back?
What about now? The tolerances between the door and the rest of the body is one of the most exacting I have seen in a wood mod.
What I think of the Mosaic Wood Mod
From the day I received my Dinky wood mod, Ecig Workshop has expanded its line tremendously. Offering three basic sizes, and numerous design options, the flexibility to obtain a quality hand made wood mod at the price that is right for you is available.
- Construction – Ecig Workshop definitely pays attention to detail.
- Price – You can get a quality wood mod for about half the competition.
- Aesthetics – Love the unique look of the Mosaic pattern.
- Drip Cup – No drip cup, if you drip exclusively this may pose a slight problem.
- On/Off Switch – There is none, but it hasn’t been a problem for me.
Final notes on the Mosaic
Got wood? If not…git you some!
Website: Ecig Workshop
- Name: The Mosaic Twig
- Price: $79.99 (Body Only) +$15.00 for a starter kit. The starter kit includes a universal charger, cartomizer, drip tip and a rechargeable protected lithium-ion battery.
- Type: 3.7 Volts.
- Battery: Uses one 18350 protected battery.
- Connector Type: 510.
- Body: Constructed from wood.
- Warranty: Unknown, but Paul & Patti will definitely work with you to resolve any issues that may arise.