The Touchwood Ecigs 18650 is an all mechanical, PV mod. It comes native with a 510 connection, and is constructed from “reclaimed exotic hardwoods” and brass.
With a top mounted button for activation, the Touchwood can be vaped at 3.7, 5, 6, or 7.4 volts, depending on batteries used.
An all mechanical PV mod, presented in wood and brass, the Touchwood is a truly unique design.
Touchwood Ecigs 18650
The notches at the bottom on either side, are vent holes.
I was expecting a much larger device…it being an 18650 unit and all, but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The dark hard wood contrasting the brass end caps was a refreshing change!
Not a “box” mod, or a “tube” mod, the Touchwood seems to be a perfect blend of the two, as it felt perfectly formed to the grip of my hand.
I have to be honest, after my excitement over the looks, and construction of the Touchwood, I did expect it to fail in some way.
I was wrong!
It performed flawlessly, and I have come to love the top button. The Touchwood just exudes class…and it delivers. I feel just as comfortable vaping it at home as I would pulling it from my tuxedo at a black tie event.
I did attempt to measure the voltage output with my meters…without success. For some reason, my meters would not operate. Go figure! My meters would not register on the Touchwood, so I am unable to publish any data.
But the vape produced with my various battery configurations was good enough for me!
The bottom end cap swings open for battery insertion. It took me a while to get used to inserting my batteries negative side first, or up. Other than that, this device is as simple as they come.
What I think of the Touchwood Ecigs 18650
Because construction is wood and brass, there is some upkeep to be aware of. The brass will begin to tarnish after a while, and the wood will need conditioned every so often. With a little attention, the Touchwood should continue to look as good as it vapes for many years.
- Reliability – Performed flawlessly, and because it is an all mechanical mod, there are no electronics to fail.
- Design – This is a one of a kind design, that absolutely performs flawlessly.
- Type – All Mechanical PV Mod.
- Aesthetics – The dark wood contrasting brass looks amazing…and the shape proves one of the most comfortable mods I have tried.
- Construction – The materials blended with a simple design are top notch.
- Fit & Finish – Absolutely stunning PV mod.
- Ownership – There is a long waiting list for this beauty.
- Drip Catch – There is none, some may prefer one.
- On/Off Switch – There is none, some may require one.
- Absolutely None!
Final notes on the Touchwood Ecigs 18650
What can I say? The Touchwood is a remarkably reliable mod delivered in a truly unique and beautiful package.
Website: Touchwood Ecigs
- Name: Touchwood 18650
- Price: £85
- Type: All Mechanical 3.7v, 6v, 7.4v Wood Mod
- Battery: 3.7 Volts 1 x 18650 or 17670
5 Volts (custom 5V battery)
6 Volts (2 x CR123A 3V)
7.4 Volts (2 x 16340 3.7V)
- Connector Type: 510
- Body: Constructed from reclaimed exotic hardwoods and brass.
- Warranty: Unknown.